[cl-opengl-devel] Patch for 2d mipmap generation and more mouse buttons

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 02:29:48 UTC 2008

On 10/02/2008, Charlie McMackin <charliemac+cl-opengl at gmail.com> wrote:
> (defmethod glut:mouse ((w gl-window) button state x y)
>   (declare (ignore x y))
>   (format t "~&Button value is ~a ~%Pressed value is ~a~%" button state))
> (defmethod glut:mouse-wheel ((w gl-window) button pressed x y)
>   (declare (ignore x y))
>   (format t "~&Button value is ~a ~%Pressed value is ~a~%" button pressed))

I looked at freeglut's source and it seems that whenever the
mouse-wheel callback is deactivated, mouse is called instead. And the
'button' argument (and the state/pressed argument as well, IIRC)
differs in each case. So if you want to get those new enums, use
glut:mouse only, not glut-mouse-wheel.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/