[cl-opengl-devel] OpenGL 3.0

Bart Botta 00003b at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:49:48 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Luís Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I clearly don't understand the difficulties involved. :-) But what
> about this: cl-opengl3.asd would load whatever is needed by the
> non-deprecated parts of GL 3.0. cl-opengl.asd would load everything.
> (including cl-opengl3.asd, on which it would depend.)
>
> Would that work?

I think so, main problem i can think of offhand is that there are
probably places where some arguments are only valid for the full
context. I guess we already have that situation with extensions
though, so that is just a case of not cleaning up the gl3fc code quite
as much as is theoretically possible.

So add a gl3/ and then split the existing files in gl/ between the two?

-b-