[cl-opengl-devel] working setup

Bastian Müller turbo24prg at web.de
Fri Aug 8 11:35:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm currently trying to get a working setup up and running but have the
following problems:
No matter which combination of cffi (0.10.0 or darcs HEAD) and cl-opengl
(darcs HEAD or darcs versions some months older) I use, some don't work
at all, others for example just let me run the glut-teapot example one
time and crash after a second run:

CL-USER> (glut-teapot)
; No value

CL-USER> (glut-teapot)
Unhandled memory fault at #x7FA94AAD37F3.
    [Condition of type SB-SYS:MEMORY-FAULT-ERROR]

Is there a working cffi + cl-opengl combination or do I have to use
different branches like cffi-newtypes, cffi+lotsastuff or
cl-opengl-thomas? I'm using SBCL btw.

Thanks,
   Bastian