[cl-opengl-devel] a patch to add a support for the Vertex Arrays

Denys Rtveliashvili rtvd at mail.ru
Wed May 9 10:17:00 UTC 2007

Hi Luís,

Returning back to the solution for Vertex Arrays in the cl-opengl-thomas
branch, could you tell a few words about it?

I tried to get an idea myself, but I can't even get it working :( Does
it work for you?

When I compile the varray.lisp, I see this: "Symbol "VERTEX-POINTER" not
found in the CL-OPENGL package."

Regards,
Denys