[cl-opengl-devel] Re: cl-opengl in win32, was working now not so much

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:33:03 UTC 2007

Luke Crook <luke at balooga.com> writes:
> But after downloading the latest version of CFFI I get the following error in
> CLISP. Anyone know what the problem may be?
[...]
> EVAL: undefined function CFFI::LISP-FUNCTION-NAME
>    [Condition of type SYSTEM::SIMPLE-UNDEFINED-FUNCTION]

That function doesn't exist anymore, so that's the problem.  BTW, on an
unrelated note, I really don't understand very well how the current
cl-opengl works in windows at all, since it doesn't specify the stdcall
convention. (It doesn't matter for SBCL and Allegro as they handle
stdcall automagically but should be an issue for CLISP, Lispworks, etc.)

I guess you have three options:

  1. Substitute cffi::lisp-function-name for cffi::lisp-name.

  2. Use http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/darcs/cl-opengl-thomas
     which requires http://common-lisp.net/~loliveira/darcs/cffi-newtypes
     and should have much better Win32 support.

  3. Wait until CFFI and cl-opengl merge all or some of the changes in
     the above trees.

HTH.

--
Luís Oliveira