[cl-opengl-devel] disable glut main loop

Deepankar Sharma deepankar.sharma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 04:46:21 UTC 2007

I am writing a simple game using cl-opengl (a pacman clone) and would like
to have my game event loop call the rendering loop. I know freeglut enables
a notion like this with glutMainLoopEvent. Is there any way to do the
equivalent in cl-opengl ? I did run across the special variable
*run-main-loop-after-display* - but it doesnt seem to take any effect.
setting this variable to nil still causes the quad in render-to-texture to
rotate - am i missing something ?