[cl-opengl-devel] Re: Nehe Tutorials 1-6 are done.

Charlie Burrows charlie.burrows at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 18:43:36 UTC 2006

On 9/28/06, Luís Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/28/06, Charlie Burrows <charlie.burrows at gmail.com> wrote:
> > p.s. sorry for double sending Luís; I just can trust gmail to dwim.
>
> Heh. No problem. Btw, I have my hands very full atm so it'll take a
> while before I can look at your examples properly and integrate them.
> So, my apologies in advance.
>
> --
> Luís Oliveira
> http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/

Actually that's a good thing since they don't work against the latest
cl-opengl version anyway. Originaly I had some trouble getting
cl-opengl to compile so I got an older tar referenced in the archives
of this list and I've been using that one. I just remembered and
thought I'd check the latest again and it works (with a couple of
changes) but my stuff doesn't.

There's only a couple of issues with cl-opengl (under clisp 2.38 win32):
#\Esc is not a valid key under clisp apparently and you can't compare
characters to keys directly so (eql key #\Esc) must become (eql key
(char-code #\Escape)). That's how it worked for me anyway.

So you can hold off on looking at the nehes until I've had a chance to
update them.

Cheers,
Charlie.