[cl-opengl-devel] Depth issues with the darcs version

Charlie Burrows charlie.burrows at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 17:26:52 UTC 2006

Hi,
As I said I've just upgraded to the latest version of cl-opengl and
now I'm having some issues. I'm upgrading from Frank Buss' April
snapshot. The latest version seems to have some depth issues (or maybe
it's just me!); when I draw a smooth shaded rotating cube (nehe6) the
sides overlap the center and sometimes the backface is at the front.
There is another demo that is a triangle and a square that rotate, I
modified them so that they were overlapping but the one that's drawn
last is always completely in front of the others. It's like I'm using
the painters' algorithm. These demos looked fine before and I can't
see anything that I'm doing that the gears demo isn't doing or
visa-versa (except for display lists).

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Charlie