[cl-opengl-devel] Patch to add support for VBOs, PBOs and FBOs + example

Oliver Markovic entrox at entrox.org
Sat Nov 11 15:53:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've pushed a patch that adds support for vertex, pixel and framebuffer
objects. The latter is not part of core OpenGL yet, so I've added a
new file
extensions.lisp to the GL bindings. I've also added a new example to
misc/
which uses FBOs to render into a texture and display it on a rotating
quad;
there's a screenshot and link to the code on the front-page of cl-
opengl now.
I tried to imitate the new iTunes 3D cover style :)

Sorry for the long hiatus, but I haven't been able to do any Lisp
(e.g. non-paid)
programming lately. Question: now that there aren't separate enums
anymore,
couldn't gl/funcs.lisp be autogenerated too? The reason for it being
written
by hand was to be able to have distinct enum types as parameters and
if we
don't do them anymore, there's no point in having to write it manually.

--
   Oliver Markovic