[cl-opengl-devel] Re: Darcs tree permitions and first changes

Oliver Markovic entrox at entrox.org
Tue Jan 31 21:42:28 UTC 2006

On 31.01.2006, at 20:15, Luís Oliveira wrote:

> First message, yay. Oliver, can you set the permissions up so
> that I can push my first patch?

They should be fixed now. I forgot about this "groups" thingie ;)

> Also, I'll be adding some stubs for cl-glu and cl-glut. And then I'll
> start by converting my examples to your bindings and implementing
> whatever is necessary for those from GLU and GLUT.

Sounds good. There doesn't seem to be a big difference between
the bindings anyway. Feel free to add whatever you need.

I'm a little busy until Friday, so I won't be able to do a lot of work
till then unfortunately.

> BTW, can I add this mailing list to Gmane?

Sure, go ahead.

--
   Oliver Markovic