[cl-opengl-devel] Exporting GL types.

Oliver Markovic entrox at entrox.org
Wed Feb 1 10:40:29 UTC 2006

On 01.02.2006, at 06:05, Luís Oliveira wrote:

> I need to use the GL types from both cl-glu and cl-glut so I
> suppose it'd be nice to export them from the cl-opengl package.
> Also, I propose to strip the GL their names (as done everywhere
> else). I realize that this involves a fair bit of renaming
> throughout the source code so I volunteer to do that. :-)
>
> Ie: gl:float, gl:double, gl:enum, etc...

Making those available to the other packages seems like a good
idea. They're probably also shared in the C headers anyways.
The reason that I called the type GLfloat and not gl:float is because
I didn't want to think about any name collisions with already existing
types, but if you want to volunteer.. :)

--
   Oliver Markovic