[cl-opengl-devel] Re: Darcs tree permitions and first changes

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:54:26 UTC 2006

On 2006-jan-31, at 21:42, Oliver Markovic wrote:
> I'm a little busy until Friday, so I won't be able to do a lot of work
> till then unfortunately.

Ok I fixed a few trivial bugs that were preventing cl-opengl from
compiling and I should have a working example soon. I really like the
way you're making the bindings lispy, btw.

First question (possibly a silly question, I know very little about
OpenGL): Why plural WITH-PRIMITIVES when it takes only on argument?
Wouldn't WITH-PRIMITIVE make more sense? Sorry if this is a silly
question. :-)

If WITH-PRIMITIVE makes more sense, I'll push a patch renaming it,
fixing the bugs, etc...

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/