[cl-objc-devel] info.plist loading

Jean-Philippe Barette-LaPierre jpbarrette at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:49:04 UTC 2008

I got a project which is set quite like the converter example. However I got
a problem with the info.plist file; it seems it's not loaded. Is there any
magic to do, or it should be loaded automatically? The project is to use the
Graphviz Cocoa application and use a lisp backend in order to do add some
graph manipulation. What I did is replace the Graphviz executable by a
script which is quite like the converter script. Everything loads perfectly
(thanks to the CONTEXT variable), except the info.plist. The symptom is that
when I try to load a .dot it says:

The document "test.dot" could not be opened. Graphviz cannot open files in
the "Graphviz graph" format.

This is usually specified in the info.plist (and it is).

I wanted to strace the process, but I don't know what's the equivalent on
MacOS X. I'll look on google.