[cl-ncurses-devel] alive?

Jacob Gabrielson jacobg23 at pobox.com
Sun May 20 00:07:27 UTC 2007

I recently took over the project from Marcelo Ramos (whom neither I nor Erik
Enge could successfully contact, although he's certainly welcome to re-take
it over if he wants to).  There's now an SVN repository available, which
should have your patch, plus a couple more minor changes.  If someone wants
to try it out and let me know if it works for them I'll release it as the
latest build.

Thanks,

-- Jacob