[cl-muproc-devel] New version of cl-muproc: more documentation

Rudi Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Wed May 17 21:43:58 UTC 2006

On 17. Mai 2006, at 22:16, Klaus Harbo wrote:

> A new version of cl-muproc is available -- a bit more documentation
> added.

Cool, thanks.  I'm in the process of implementing mailboxes on
OpenMCL, at the moment investigating how to do condition variables.
(There's some code by Gary Byers doing similar things in the guts of
Portable AllegroServe, so it shouldn't take too long.)  It's slow
going only because work keeps me busy at the moment.

Cheers,

Rudi