[cl-muproc-devel] [Patch] openmcl support

Rudi Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Wed Jul 5 17:51:45 UTC 2006

On 5. Jul 2006, at 10:28, Klaus Harbo wrote:

> This is excellent!  I will try to integrate your patch later this week
> and report back.  I'm curious as to your porting experience?  Was it
> hard?  Is there anything I/we could learn from the exercise?  I hope
> that we'll be able to add support for the most popular
> implementations,
> so any porting insights are welcome!

Well, the only real hurdle was removing without-scheduling in muproc-
spawn, the rest was straightforward.  The port was basically finished
over a month ago, but I found the fencepost error in consume-input
only on tuesday.  I think the next ports will happen faster now that
we know that indeed only muproc-compat functionality is needed to get
cl-muproc running.

Cheers,

Rudi