[cl-mpi-devel] Issue 2 in cl-mpi: Easy to add support for MacOSX...

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Jan 26 15:21:09 UTC 2010

Comment #3 on issue 2 by knutgj: Easy to add support for MacOSX...
http://code.google.com/p/cl-mpi/issues/detail?id=2

This does not work for me on cl-mpi.0.2.3 and MacOSX 10.6.2 with SBCL
1.0.34. When I
try to require 'cl-mpi I get lots of warnings of the type

cl-mpi/mpi-grovel.c:40: warning: format ‘%i’ expects type ‘int’, but
argument 3 has
type ‘struct ompi_communicator_t *’

Help anyone?