[cl-mpi-devel] Issue 4 in cl-mpi: Error on 64bit Ubuntu 9.10 (x8664)

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Apr 21 05:08:17 UTC 2010

Comment #1 on issue 4 by jianshi.huang: Error on 64bit Ubuntu 9.10 (x8664)
http://code.google.com/p/cl-mpi/issues/detail?id=4

Ok, my bad, the header files are configured to mpich2 while I'm using
mpich-shmem.
After configure the alternatives for mpi (update-alternative --config mpi),
the
problem is solved.