[cl-mpi-devel] Issue 2 in cl-mpi: Easy to add support for MacOSX...

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Apr 18 05:38:53 UTC 2010

Comment #5 on issue 2 by alexfs04: Easy to add support for MacOSX...
http://code.google.com/p/cl-mpi/issues/detail?id=2

knutgj - Thanks.
I've been extremely busy recently due to moving to another job, but will
get back to
work in cl-mpi as soon as possible. I now have access to Macs and may be
able to test.
alexfs04