[cl-mathstats-devel] Problem between Darcs 1.04 and Darcs 1.05

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Jan 23 02:42:15 UTC 2006

I'm currently using Darcs 1.04 (exact versions below). I have a
repository that seems to work fine:

> > d4 get http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-mathstats/darcs/cl-
> mathstats
> Copying patch 18 of 18... done!
> Applying patch 18 of 18... done.
> Finished getting.
>
> > d4 check
> Applying patch 18 of 18... done.
> The repo is consistent!

However, when I try to get the repository with 1.05 or check or
repair the one I have, I get inconsistency errors:

> > d5 get http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-mathstats/darcs/cl-
> mathstats
> Copying patch 18 of 18... done!
> Applying patch 2 of 18... Unapplicable patch:
> Fri Oct  7 15:09:22 EDT 2005  Gary King <gwking at metabang.com>
>   * meta.math and meta.statistics -> metabang.math and
> metabang.statistics
>
> darcs failed:  Error applying hunk to file ./dev/metabang.math.system

> > d5 check
> Applying patch 2 of 18... Unapplicable patch:
> Fri Oct  7 15:09:22 EDT 2005  Gary King <gwking at metabang.com>
>   * meta.math and meta.statistics -> metabang.math and
> metabang.statistics
>
> darcs failed:  Error applying hunk to file ./dev/metabang.math.system
>

> > d5 repair
> Applying patch 2 of 18... Unapplicable patch:
> Fri Oct  7 15:09:22 EDT 2005  Gary King <gwking at metabang.com>
>   * meta.math and meta.statistics -> metabang.math and
> metabang.statistics
>
>  darcs failed:  Error applying hunk to file ./dev/metabang.math.system

what, if anything, can I do to make my 1.04 repos into happy 1.05 ones??

thanks,

Exact versions :

D4: ([TAG 1.0.4pre4 David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>**20050901110418]
D5: [TAG 1.0.5Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20051207112730]