[cl-markdown-devel] error using cl-markdown:markdown

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Apr 27 02:44:55 UTC 2009

Hi Tiarnan,

Thanks for letting me know about this (and thanks also to Timothy for
following up). The latest cl-markdown (and cl-containers) should see
you right. Some details are included at http://metabang.com/unclog2008/?p=129
.

My apologies that something so basic failed out of the box.

Please let me know how things go.