[cl-markdown-devel] [clbuild-devel] Problem installing Weblocks

David Barker kzar at kzar.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 22:25:50 UTC 2008

Hi Daniel and Gary,

I have been trying to install docudown separately as you guys have all
recommend but I am getting an error when trying to install it.

I think it's needs a prolog package installing but I can't find it anywhere.

Here's a dump of that error anyway: http://kzar.co.uk/docudown

I did post this to the other list already, sorry if I'm just repeating
myself but I wasn't sure if I was clear earlier.

Cheers, Dave.