[cl-markdown-devel] case sensitivity/preservation question

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Fri Nov 7 01:18:31 UTC 2008

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for pushing on this. Wrapping the filename in quotes is
probably the best solution right now. (I don't like having to check to
see whether or not a particular extension is doing the parsing). I'm
also thinking that
since this is Markdown and not Lisp, it would be reasonable to wrap
the parsing in dynamic bindings for *print-case*, etc. I'm going to
experiment with this _real_ soon now (I hope).

regards,