[cl-markdown-devel] The function STREAM is undefined?

Brandon Edens brandon at cs.uri.edu
Mon Oct 29 22:23:18 UTC 2007

Hi all...

I'm getting the following error when attempting to invoke markdown...

MARKDOWN> (markdown "
### Title
Some text

* a list
    * with sublists
    * and so on
* and so on

More text" :stream nil)

The function STREAM is undefined.
   [Condition of type UNDEFINED-FUNCTION]

Restarts:
 0: [ABORT] Return to SLIME's top level.
 1: [TERMINATE-THREAD] Terminate this thread (#<THREAD "repl-thread" {100246E311}>)

Backtrace:
  0: ("bogus stack frame")
  1: ((SB-PCL::FAST-METHOD ITERATE-ELEMENTS (LIST T))
      #<unavailable argument>
      #<unavailable argument>
      :HTML
      :HTML)
  2: (MARKDOWN
      "
     ### Title
     Some text

     * a list
         * with sublists
         * and so on
     * and so on
      ..)
  3: (SB-INT:SIMPLE-EVAL-IN-LEXENV
      (MARKDOWN "
     ### Title
     Some text

     * a list
         * with sublists
         * and so on
     * and so on
      ..))

I'm using the latest cl-containers, cl-markdown, etc... I'm having a hard time
debugging the problem due to my lack of experience running the slime debugger...
Any help would be much appreciated.

Brandon

Brandon Edens                                   brandon at cs.uri.edu
http://www.brandonedens.org