[cl-markdown-devel] hard returns problem returns

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Mon Mar 12 02:29:51 UTC 2007

Hi Hans,

0.8.8 just went out with the re-fixed fix. Unfortunately, I'll need
to go to work on 0.8.9 very soon because this fix plays badly with
other fixes and produces funky line breaks on input like "AT&T.

Thanks again for your report. The regression tests were failing, I
just need to make sure and read them more carefully.