[cl-markdown-devel] div tags

Hans Halvorson hhalvors at Princeton.EDU
Tue Feb 27 16:15:00 UTC 2007

Gary,

I agree with your first impulse.  It would be very natural to use
markdown syntax within the individual chunks.

For a precedent at deviating from the original markdown syntax, you
might look at:
http://sophos.berkeley.edu/macfarlane/pandoc/README.html (see the
section on "Embedded html").

Thanks for your attention to these issues.

Best,
Hans