[cl-markdown-devel] Re: cl-markdown

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed May 10 15:06:51 UTC 2006

Hi Clemens,

This sort of hack is definitely possible though there isn't anything
in place right now. I'd suggest adding a ticket via the trac
interface (http://trac.common-lisp.net/cl-markdown/newticket).

CL-Markdown runs in two "phases". The first does the parsing and the
second the generation (not too surprising!). The parsing API is
pretty ugly right now and should be improved. I'll keep your desires
in mind when I get to that step.

thanks,

--
Gary Warren King