[cl-markdown-devel] #. compile problem

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Fri Jun 9 13:52:11 UTC 2006

Hi again,

FWIW, I did a fresh install with the ASDF-Installable versions this
morning and CL-Markdown worked as far as the paragraph structures go.
I haven't gotten to testing a fresh darcs pull yet though and I'm
having some hard disk conniptions that are slowing up progress a bit
(current drive starting to fail, new drive on the way...).

--
Gary Warren King
metabang.com