RFC: github migration, project future

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Wed Oct 26 14:44:49 UTC 2016

dear devs, especially Ross,

i'm considering working on cl-l10n a bit more because beach's
Acclimation project started out to duplicate the efforts, so i'm
considering bringing l10n into a shape that would satisfy beach also
(of SICL fame, http://metamodular.com/Common-Lisp/our-projects.html).

some of my plans:

what do you think about converting the repo to git (history included)
and putting it on github? if yes, under what name? shall we create a
cl-l10n github user, or just put under my/your name and give the
commit bit to whoever asks for it?

split it into multiple ASDF systems, ala the new cl-l10n/foo naming
convention. make it more modular, with a varying set of dependencies.

any thoughts/opinions?

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39