[Cl-l10n-devel] Patch

Thayne astrothayne at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:33:53 UTC 2015

A couple weeks ago, I sent a (rather large) patch for cl-l10n that updated
the documentation and fixed a couple of bugs around dates and times to this
mailing list. I got an automated response that the email was too large, and
had to be approved by a moderator. However, I still haven't received any
feeback on whether or not it was approved. Is there anyone active on this
mailing list? Should I submit the patch somewhere else? Is cl-l10n being
maintained at all anymore, or should I fork it and maintain it myself?