[cl-l10n-devel] release tarball including cldr for use with quicklisp

Drew Crampsie drewc at tech.coop
Wed Aug 25 16:59:36 UTC 2010

It was pointed out to me that my message was somewhat confusing, and a
better version was provided :

"I'd like to use cl-l10n with quicklisp, but cl-l10n requires extra
manual steps to get the CLDR files, so quicklisp can't build it
automatically. I can make a tarball with those files integrated for
quicklisp purposes, but would it be possible to integrate the CLDR
files directly in the official releases?"

Thanks!

drewc