[cl-l10n-devel] structural

Clara Richardson ayp at childrensong.org
Sun Sep 17 20:18:34 UTC 2006

The work is all the more intriguing in that the name of the authoris buried in absolute secrecy. There is no surprise in hisface when he looks at it.
I considerthe First Lord, he whispered, as nothing better than a third-ratebum. Ill just try once more for Yomsk and if we cant get it, wellshut off for the night.
And SquireTrelawney, who is a middle-aged man in the written story, is made ayoung man.
He and his friend sit in front of themachine in deep absorption.
Its a specialty that has been reduced to an art. The publishers themselves areutterly unaware who wrote it. As soon as I havecompleted the fascistification of Europe, I shall make the voyage.
MissGish, however, on being approached, declared emphatically, Ididnt write it: so there! Jim Hawkins, the boy narrator ofStevensons story, is changed into a girl. I need hardly say that the entire corps diplomatique broke outinto hearty laughter. It was felt that America ought to have in itspossession samples of the work of the great masters.
They were headingfor London via Panama, but missed the entry to the canal in a mist.
If a movie character loses a husband or a wife, the loss isrepaired in one-quarter of a second. Theres a sending stationthere now, but theyre not catalogued and its hard to tell.
It is clear that this movement once well started will know no limitsave that of American wealth. Everything is arranged, I said, forthe early autumn.
I need hardly say that the entire corps diplomatique broke outinto hearty laughter.
Theres a sending stationthere now, but theyre not catalogued and its hard to tell.
And as Ted reluctantly turns off the machine, he says:Its a great thing, the radio, isnt it?
Only a little while ago it was looked upon as an impossible feat toswim through the Niagara Gorge. MUSSOLINI LECTURES AT HARVARDCambridge, Mass.