[cl-l10n-devel] Re: enable/disable-l10n-syntax

Sean Ross sean at guruhut.com
Mon Jul 3 08:17:55 UTC 2006

Luís Oliveira wrote:
> They have proper ChangeLog entries like Sean likes them. I like those
> too but don't have strong feelings about it. Just let me know what
> policy I should follow in future patches.

The only reason i like having entries in the Changelog is to make the
release process a bit easier. I've always liked giving a list of
notable changes and having the entire list of these changes easily
available makes my life just that little bit easier.

Of course it would be great if darcs could give us a list of all the
changes since a particular revision. That would remove the pain of
adding Changelog entries and adding decent notes when committing files.
Attila, do you know offhand if this is possible?

Cheers,
  Sean.