[cl-l10n-devel] Re: enable/disable-l10n-syntax

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 20:18:47 UTC 2006

> That bit that statically binds *locale* in my enable-l10n-syntax patch
> is quite silly indeed, but that's easily fixable. I'll have a look at it
> as soon as one of you gets the chance to apply that patch (and my other
> 3 patches).

hi!

hm, since then i've added a reader macro like the enable-l10n-syntax, but
called it enable-sharpquote-reader (in the spirit that l10n may have other
reader macros in the future). maybe enable-sharpquote-syntax would be a
better name... but at least it's obvious that it's a reader. make sure to
check the darcs repo, the cvs is obsolete.

to be honest i don't know what are the other patches you sent...

...but after checking the archive: the getenv is obsoleted by using arnesi's
getenv. the external-format stuff also relies on arnesi's services. if they
need fixing i can commint them there. the rest should probably be applied,
but i wasn't subscribed back then and the list archive does not provide me
the binaries... :|

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
- I understand.
- No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"

Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället (Wild Strawberries)