[cl-l10n-announce] CL-L10n 0.3 Release.
sdr at jhb.ucs.co.za
Fri Apr 1 09:54:52 UTC 2005
Announcing the Release of cl-l10n version 0.3
Noteworthy Changes since 0.2
* Bug fix in float padding.
* Support for Allegro CL
* Format compiler macro to reducing runtime parsing of
* Bug Fix in category copying.
* %z Time format directive fixed 0 time zone was -0000
* New exported symbol parse-time which parses time strings using
the current locale.
* parse-number and parse-time now signal parser-error.
* Tests are fixed to work in time zones other than my own (+0200).
* locale-error is now really an error (and not just a condition)
* format-time and print-time now take a time-zone argument.
* Added tests for each supported time format directive.
* Fixed the %w, %e, %x, %X, %d and %j time format directives.
* Time format directives and locale acessor functions are now
fully listed in the documentation.
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a
natural deficiency in moral fibre," he muttered to himself, "and
that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
- Life, the Universe, and Everything Douglas Adams.
More information about the Cl-l10n-announce