[cl-json-devel] download URL 403

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Mon Jun 27 08:35:40 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
> For lack of anything better in the short term, I have applied Boris
> Smilga's fixes, with a tweak to kill the warnings on CCL, and published
> a new darcs repo at:
>
> darcs get http://rpgoldman.real-time.com/lisp/cl-json.darcs
>
> WARNING:  I am nearly completely incompetent with darcs.  Let me know if
> this works for you --- I just used darcs push and then dumped this onto
> my personal web site.  The only testing done was to see if the above
> darcs get crashed.

Worked perfectly, darcs is really that easy. I have taken your patches
and applied them to the main repo. Also I have made a new downloadable
tarball 0.4.1 and linked from cliki so it might even be
asdf-installable if anyone still uses that. Also I have updated the
html-page to mention the new release.

If anyone wants commit rights, mail me your common-lisp.net usernames
and I can request that you are added.

Sorry for being absent from the discussions for a few days. I still
think I am one of people that are maintaining this software, but I
want to encourage people to report bugs and missing links and whatever
to the mailing list. It makes it easier to fix problems if they are
reported.

Thanks Boris and Robert for sorting out the floating point encoding issues.

/Henrik