[cl-json-devel] cl-json json-rpc SMD

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Wed Jan 6 15:35:31 UTC 2010

On 1/6/10 Jan 6 -7:44 AM, Henrik Hjelte wrote:
> Since there is some activity with json-rpc I have added some code we
> use for generating SMD-descriptions to json-rpc.lisp, in case it is
> useful. It is commented out since it is was only used inhouse and we
> never got around to add it properly to cl-json.

I'm a little confused by this patch.  It seems to assume that there is a
lot of material associated with the JSON-RPC function name in the table
*json-rpc-method-definitions*, in particular parameter lists.

But defun-json-rpc doesn't seem to cache these values....

Are you using a macro around defun-json-rpc, or an alternate version?

thanks,