[cl-json-devel] Failures in json tests

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Wed Jan 6 11:49:11 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
> On 1/2/10 Jan 2 -3:53 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:
>> On 1/2/10 Jan 2 -3:16 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:

> I'm having a darcs problem now.  I have 3 patches.  I have sent two of
> them already, so I was going to send the current one alone.
>
> However, when I use darcs send, I tell it 'n' to sending the two patches
> I have already sent.  When I give the n to the second of three patches,
> darcs says that I have no patches to send at all and exits.

I think this is a feature of darcs. The third patch depends on the
second patch (maybe because they touch a common line in some file). I
saw some whitespace cleanups that got into your patches that you might
not be aware of, so it might be unintuitive. Anyway darcs refuses to
send just the third patch because it can't be applied without the
second.

Anyway: I have now applied all your patches, everything seems to work, thanks!

/Henrik