[cl-json-devel] Another json-rpc question

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Jan 1 16:21:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:
> I was testing my error handling code and had some trouble with the
> restarts in invoke-rpc.
>
> A number of these restarts seem to take an error-object as an argument.
>  But when I tested my own CL-JSON methods I couldn't figure out how to
> get these error-objects into the restart.  How is that to be done?

I have sent errors like this:

(json-rpc:send-error "Wrong email adress" 1234)

Also see the function make-json-rpc-error-object-1.1 that can be used
with send-error-object. From looking at the code it seems the
error-object should be an a-list that can be encoded using the
guessing encoder.

Hope it helps.
/Henrik