[cl-json-devel] Parsing JavaScript data

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Tue Jun 10 07:01:40 UTC 2008

Hmm, what exactly are you parsing?
Javascript? No in that case it can't be parsed. Not that json is not
javascript, it is a subset of the javascript object notation.

What exaclty are you sending, in a string, to lisp?

Categories is an array, and DB is an object, so both have to be
encoded to json. I would use some json client side library for that
purpose. They are all around, in Dojo or Prototype or stand alone.

Best wishes,
Henrik Hjelte