[cl-irc-devel] CL-IRC on CLISP on Win32

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 20:14:49 UTC 2008

>  >
>  > Unfortunately, it did not work: indeed, I could not reach the server.
>  >
>  > If the code is not too large, I would be very grateful if you send it per e-mail.
>
>  Well, the code isn't that large, but I think it's always handy to have
>  the repository handy. I noticed they assigned a different IP to my
>  server, meaning I had to update the DNS. (Normally this is all static,
>  but I don't get advance notices when the server changes.) I checked
>  this morning, and you'll be able to access the server now. However:
>  the repository hasn't been imported into the Apache public namespace,
>  meaning I'll do some additional setup tonight.
>
>  I'll notify you of the change right after I complete it.

And so I did (although later than I promissed, it's still the same weekend :-)

To repeat: the link is http://hix.nu/svn-public/alexis/trunk/

If you have any questions regarding the code, please don't hesitate to mail me.

How about we develop the extensions required to build a stable bot
together? Either as cl-irc-extentions or in the alexis code?

Bye,

Erik.