[cl-irc-devel] cl-irc moved to subversion

Erik Huelsmann e.huelsmann at gmx.net
Sat Apr 8 21:25:46 UTC 2006

Hi!

It's been a while since I brought up the subject of moving to Subversion. I
did not find any objections back then and must say have been using svn
support with the usocket project with great satisfaction.

So, I decided there were no reasons left not to move. The subversion
repository is now available under /project/cl-irc/svn.

I know it's rather suddenly, but, with the given project activity, I thought
I'd do it now that I had some time, without a long pre-notification period.
I hope you don't mind.

The old CVS repository is still there, but has been moved to
cvsroot-to-move-to-svn/ (I'm trying to make it read-only and move it back
under cvsroot).

The website isn't yet in the repository. The svn repository layout is the
standard one for Subversion repositories:

- trunk/
- tags/
- branches/

To these topdirs, I'll also add the public_html directory, making it:

- trunk/
- tags/
- branches/
- public_html/

since I don't consider it part of the project or documentation.

When done, I'll also add a update-website-upon-public_html-commit script,
for easy website maintenance.

bye,

Erik.

--
Analog-/ISDN-Nutzer sparen mit GMX SmartSurfer bis zu 70%!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer