[cl-irc-devel] Next commit; no commit mail

Erik Huelsmann e.huelsmann at gmx.net
Tue Mar 9 20:41:37 UTC 2004

Hi.

Sorry to intrude again. I committed my next commit (also a change to
package.lisp) making available add-default-hooks and remove-all-hooks. As last time,
I expected a mail from cl-irc-cvs@ to confirm the commit but like last time,
I did not recieve one.

I'm not concerned about this, but I like to review my own changes right
after committing by reading the commit mail. It's also a check to see if I put in
the right commit message.

Anyway: further changes I will propose on the list first and commit after a
few days (with no reaction) or after approval.

bye,

Erik.