[cl-irc-devel] Not all package elements exported

Erik Huelsmann e.huelsmann at gmx.net
Tue Mar 2 18:39:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

Working further with the cl-irc library, I found that not all methods and
classes are exported. Is it intentional that the following keys are not
exported from the package?

- nickname
- channel
- users
- name
   (as in the slot of the channel class)

and maybe others I did not check. If it is not intentional, then is there a
guideline on what should be exported? I can write a patch if there is
something like that...

Bye,

Erik.