[cl-irc-devel] Latest commit = Fix non-threaded SBCL && remove 'server-socket' slot (again)

Erik Huelsmann e.huelsmann at gmx.net
Sat Aug 21 21:56:54 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I don't think my commit came through with a commit message, but the code
Brian checked in to detect stream failure did not work on my (non-threaded)
SBCL 0.8.12 and .13. What I saw was endless looping and the code I had to
detect connection-loss was not working anymore. I fixed that and I removed
the server-socket field from the connection class again. I still believe
that a slot which is only used on one platform (and only in a special case
at that: SBCL + non-threading) should not be part of any classes public
parts.

Hope you don't mind me doing so. I saw that I'll also have to remove the
'socket' slot from the dcc-connection class. I will do that later.

bye,

Erik.

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail