[cl-interpol-devel] Support for Perl $1 and Makefile-like special variables

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Dec 21 20:15:53 UTC 2009

OK, I see.  Sorry, I only took a quick glance.  That's why I asked for
a description instead of the implementation... :)

If you can provide in January what would be added to the cl-interpol
documentation, then we'll have something to talk about.  We can
discuss the implementation afterwards.

Thanks again,
Edi.