[cl-gtk2-devel] windows unresponsive

harven at free.fr harven at free.fr
Tue Dec 4 22:09:08 UTC 2012

> Did you check your slime buffer, maybe there is a signalled condition?

I have seen nothing in the slime buffers, that may be connected to the problem.

I upgraded sbcl and quicklisp to the latest version, changed the window
manager from metacity to compiz, but the problem remains the same, windows
spanned by cl-gtk freeze if the window is moved, or the cursor leaves the window
etc.

If I load cl-gtk2-gtk with asdf instead of quicklisp, I get the following
warnings (but no errors):