[cl-gtk2-devel] gtk2 on OSX

Kalyanov Dmitry kalyanov.dmitry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:27:27 UTC 2010

On Monday 08 March 2010 06:27:11, Ryan Hope wrote:
> Could you please support gtk2 builds on OSX by searching for .dylib in
> addition to .so files?

If you provide a patch, I'll add it to cl-gtk2, but I cannot myself write it -
I don't have a Mac on which to develop and test such change.

If you intend to write a patch, you should search for define-foreign-library
forms in source tree and add (:darwin ...) clause with correct library name.
If you can't write a patch, I'll write it myself, but you'll have to test it.

----
Кальянов Дмитрий