[cl-gtk2-devel] Build problems

Zach elzacho at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 18:22:17 UTC 2009

Thank you for informing me of these new developments.

I am happy to report that CL-GTK2 builds just fine on my Ubuntu 8.10 box.
In addition, the examples seem to work as well.

I think I will enjoy playing with this library (and making some GUI
applications that don't rely on Tk).  I was surprised to see that the
examples spawn a new thread, any reason for that?

Also, I will give a stab at getting this to build against the OS X GTK
framework I recently installed.  Perhaps I can increase the number of
platforms this works on.

Zach