Format the output of topological-sort

Martin Buchmann martin.buchmann at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:17:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

thanks for cl-graph! I really helped me to implement a simple algorithm using topological sort in one of my hobby projects. But I was wondering if the output could be pretty-printed somehow. I get the following output at the moment

but would prefer to access the data of the vertex es as strings or numbers directly. I am not very experienced in CL so there might be a way independed from cl-graph but I could find any hint in the user manual.

Regards
  Martin